If you’re wowed by the prescience of 1993’s Demolition Man – which mentions a President Arnold Schwarzenegger – consider this: The Chicago Cubs are now facing the Miami-based Florida Marlins in the baseball playoffs – much like an utterly far-out scenario predicted in 1989’s Back to the Future Part II, which had the Cubs winning the World Series over ”Miami.” Too bad no one said anything about the Red Sox.
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Simpsons' season premiere has coincidental Arnold Palmer reference
- Amy Schumer made out with her boyfriend on Kiss Cam at the Mets game
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis
- 'Power' finale postmortem: What that arrest means for Ghost
- 'Quantico': Will you be tuning in to season 2?
- Lea Michele would rather Calvin Harris over Tom Hiddleston
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner addresses what happened to Chris