If you’re wowed by the prescience of 1993’s Demolition Man – which mentions a President Arnold Schwarzenegger – consider this: The Chicago Cubs are now facing the Miami-based Florida Marlins in the baseball playoffs – much like an utterly far-out scenario predicted in 1989’s Back to the Future Part II, which had the Cubs winning the World Series over ”Miami.” Too bad no one said anything about the Red Sox.
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Larry David promises disappointment in his 'SNL' monologue
- 'SNL' puts an 'X-Files' spin on those Super Bowl snack commercials
- Whitney Houston's brother remembers her iconic Super Bowl performance
- Zoolander and Hansel critique presidential candidate fashion on 'SNL'
- Bernie Sanders appears with Larry David on 'SNL'
- Danai Gurira on the big 'moment of truth' coming up on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Bern Your Enthusiasm': Larry David stars as Bernie Sanders in 'SNL' spoof