If you’re wowed by the prescience of 1993’s Demolition Man – which mentions a President Arnold Schwarzenegger – consider this: The Chicago Cubs are now facing the Miami-based Florida Marlins in the baseball playoffs – much like an utterly far-out scenario predicted in 1989’s Back to the Future Part II, which had the Cubs winning the World Series over ”Miami.” Too bad no one said anything about the Red Sox.
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- Flo Rida, Emmitt Smith nix Miss USA
- Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs: 'Like Hamlet, times two,' says co-star Kate Winslet
- Happy Canada Day: 20 Canadian actors we love
- Stephen Colbert interviewed Eminem on a Michigan public access show
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!