The theater of corporate backstabbing reaches a new extreme of clandestine malevolence in Olivier Assayas’ French cyberporno-office thriller. After an hour, unfortunately, the film morphs into an overcalculated ”dream.”
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Charles Berling, Connie Nielsen, Gina Gershon, Chloë Sevigny; Director: Olivier Assayas; Author: Olivier Assayas; Runtime (in minutes): 120; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Palm
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary