A buncha metal-loving dudes (plus some girl named ”Pajamas Harvey”) trek to the Mojave Desert to mess around in a studio and the result sounds like – well, like a buncha metal-loving dudes messing around in a studio. But leader (and Queens of the Stone Age main man) Josh Homme keeps pretty clever company for a metal-loving dude, and while this is more song-oriented than past stoner-rock Sessions, Harvey’s snake-moan cameos elevate even tossed-off numbers. TAKE THE SKINHEAD BOWLING Queens completists should check bassist Nick Oliveri’s Mondo Generator, whose ”A Drug Problem That Never Existed” (Ipecac) is a slightly more deranged side project.
Desert Sessions 9 & 10 A buncha metal-loving dudes (plus some girl named ''Pajamas Harvey'') trek to the Mojave Desert to mess around in a studio and the result sounds like ...Desert Sessions 9 & 10 A buncha metal-loving dudes (plus some girl named ''Pajamas Harvey'') trek to the Mojave Desert to mess around in a studio and the result sounds like ...2003-10-17
Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Ipecac
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disclosure go behind the scenes of 'Caracal' and collabs with Sam Smith, Lorde
- See Melissa McCarthy and Paul Feig get batty in 'Spy' Blu-ray clip
- Ellen Pompeo: 'Grey's Anatomy' doesn't need McDreamy
- Tom Hardy brought his dog to the premiere of 'Legend'
- A-trak looks back on Fool's Gold Day Off's 5th birthday
- Just how well do you know 'Xena: Warrior Princess'?
- Jimmy Kimmel makes peace with gamers after week-long feud
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!