Keane’s previous single, ”Everybody’s Changing,” united everyone from Dido to indie DJ Steve Lamacq in admiration. This giddy, piano-charged scarf waver can only broaden their appeal. The Battle trio favors keyboards over guitars and sounds like a-ha fronted by Thom Yorke on an oxygen binge. Throw in the melodic sensibilities of Coldplay, and it’s small wonder they were snapped up by Universal Records – despite having the sartorial sense of bedraggled antiques dealers.
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!