Keane’s previous single, ”Everybody’s Changing,” united everyone from Dido to indie DJ Steve Lamacq in admiration. This giddy, piano-charged scarf waver can only broaden their appeal. The Battle trio favors keyboards over guitars and sounds like a-ha fronted by Thom Yorke on an oxygen binge. Throw in the melodic sensibilities of Coldplay, and it’s small wonder they were snapped up by Universal Records – despite having the sartorial sense of bedraggled antiques dealers.
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert shaves his beard in new promo for 'The Late Show'
- Muse continue their rebellion with new 'JFK' and 'Defectors' video
- Watch Chris Evans sing a heart-melting James Taylor song with his brother
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay--Part 2' first photo: Katniss is ready for battle
- Tig Notaro's documentary, 'Tig,' is heading to Netflix this summer
- The secrets behind the viral '80s action spoof 'Kung Fury'
- Watch the trailer for Noah Baumbach’s ‘Mistress America’