Hello, muddah, hello, faddah: Disney’s chairman is writing ”Camp,” about lesson-filled summers at Vermont’s Camp Keewaydin, for Faddah’s Day, 2004.
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family