Why should rock chicks have all the fun? For two years, L.A. designer Allison Burns has paid tribute to musical goddesses with vibrantly colored leather bags that sport names like Jett and Faithfull. Now guys can get into the act with belts, guitar straps, and, yes, a Zeppelin man purse (a.k.a. ”unisex messenger bag”). Fans include Dave Navarro (left) and Michael Stipe – guys who, says Burns, ”have a bit of spice in their wardrobes.”
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'