Why should rock chicks have all the fun? For two years, L.A. designer Allison Burns has paid tribute to musical goddesses with vibrantly colored leather bags that sport names like Jett and Faithfull. Now guys can get into the act with belts, guitar straps, and, yes, a Zeppelin man purse (a.k.a. ”unisex messenger bag”). Fans include Dave Navarro (left) and Michael Stipe – guys who, says Burns, ”have a bit of spice in their wardrobes.”
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!