Why should rock chicks have all the fun? For two years, L.A. designer Allison Burns has paid tribute to musical goddesses with vibrantly colored leather bags that sport names like Jett and Faithfull. Now guys can get into the act with belts, guitar straps, and, yes, a Zeppelin man purse (a.k.a. ”unisex messenger bag”). Fans include Dave Navarro (left) and Michael Stipe – guys who, says Burns, ”have a bit of spice in their wardrobes.”
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers