Why should rock chicks have all the fun? For two years, L.A. designer Allison Burns has paid tribute to musical goddesses with vibrantly colored leather bags that sport names like Jett and Faithfull. Now guys can get into the act with belts, guitar straps, and, yes, a Zeppelin man purse (a.k.a. ”unisex messenger bag”). Fans include Dave Navarro (left) and Michael Stipe – guys who, says Burns, ”have a bit of spice in their wardrobes.”
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taye Diggs to guest-star on 300th episode of 'NCIS'
- Arielle Kebbel signs on for 'Fifty Shades Freed'
- Best 'SNL' host? Vote for Larry David! Or don't, he doesn't care.
- Netflix acquires Hitler satire 'Look Who’s Back'
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson' hits record 12 million viewers with DVR numbers
- 'Good Wife' creators: Decision to end show only happened last week
- The Killers are working with Elton John on their next album