THE PERPETRATOR Sir Mix-A-Lot THE PROOF ”Iron Man” (from 1988’s ”Swass”) THE PLEA ”It was a redo of the Black Sabbath tune…absolutely horrible! I guess Run-DMC’s ‘Walk This Way’ got so big that I said I gotta do a rock tune like that… GOD! It was cheesy. I didn’t take the rock serious enough. I thought I could throw a guitar in there and all the white kids would be like, ‘Yeah!’ I totally underestimated the intelligence of my fans. You don’t touch classics. That was stupid, but I learned my lesson, I guarantee you that.”
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast