THE PERPETRATOR Sir Mix-A-Lot THE PROOF ”Iron Man” (from 1988’s ”Swass”) THE PLEA ”It was a redo of the Black Sabbath tune…absolutely horrible! I guess Run-DMC’s ‘Walk This Way’ got so big that I said I gotta do a rock tune like that… GOD! It was cheesy. I didn’t take the rock serious enough. I thought I could throw a guitar in there and all the white kids would be like, ‘Yeah!’ I totally underestimated the intelligence of my fans. You don’t touch classics. That was stupid, but I learned my lesson, I guarantee you that.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!