THE PERPETRATOR Sir Mix-A-Lot THE PROOF ”Iron Man” (from 1988’s ”Swass”) THE PLEA ”It was a redo of the Black Sabbath tune…absolutely horrible! I guess Run-DMC’s ‘Walk This Way’ got so big that I said I gotta do a rock tune like that… GOD! It was cheesy. I didn’t take the rock serious enough. I thought I could throw a guitar in there and all the white kids would be like, ‘Yeah!’ I totally underestimated the intelligence of my fans. You don’t touch classics. That was stupid, but I learned my lesson, I guarantee you that.”
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade