THE PERPETRATOR Sir Mix-A-Lot THE PROOF ”Iron Man” (from 1988’s ”Swass”) THE PLEA ”It was a redo of the Black Sabbath tune…absolutely horrible! I guess Run-DMC’s ‘Walk This Way’ got so big that I said I gotta do a rock tune like that… GOD! It was cheesy. I didn’t take the rock serious enough. I thought I could throw a guitar in there and all the white kids would be like, ‘Yeah!’ I totally underestimated the intelligence of my fans. You don’t touch classics. That was stupid, but I learned my lesson, I guarantee you that.”
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles