THE PERPETRATOR Sir Mix-A-Lot THE PROOF ”Iron Man” (from 1988’s ”Swass”) THE PLEA ”It was a redo of the Black Sabbath tune…absolutely horrible! I guess Run-DMC’s ‘Walk This Way’ got so big that I said I gotta do a rock tune like that… GOD! It was cheesy. I didn’t take the rock serious enough. I thought I could throw a guitar in there and all the white kids would be like, ‘Yeah!’ I totally underestimated the intelligence of my fans. You don’t touch classics. That was stupid, but I learned my lesson, I guarantee you that.”
Posted October 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Anderson Cooper pokes fun at himself for not knowing Clickhole was a parody site
- Rolling Stones release Clapton-featuring version of 'Brown Sugar'
- Foo Fighters invite 8-year-old fan to perform with them onstage
- Channing Tatum goes undercover at fake 'Magic Mike XXL' screening
- Yo La Tengo releases two covers off upcoming album
- Muse releases 'The Handler,' fifth new song from upcoming album
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Sasha Pieterse previews 'darkest season yet'