Hey, Keri Russell: You’re off the hook! On Oct. 14’s Gilmore Girls, Alexis Bledel debuted a new short cut. Given that former WBer Felicity hemorrhaged viewers after her 1999 chop job, is this wise? ”It’s a subtle way of showing her pull away [at] college,” says creator Amy Sherman-Palladino. ”Plus, we’re whores for publicity. A hand can come off if it’ll get us more press!”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!