Hey, Keri Russell: You’re off the hook! On Oct. 14’s Gilmore Girls, Alexis Bledel debuted a new short cut. Given that former WBer Felicity hemorrhaged viewers after her 1999 chop job, is this wise? ”It’s a subtle way of showing her pull away [at] college,” says creator Amy Sherman-Palladino. ”Plus, we’re whores for publicity. A hand can come off if it’ll get us more press!”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Academy head on 'Birth of a Nation': People need to judge the movie
- Sam Mendes, Nick Hornby in talks for live-action 'James and the Giant Peach'
- Vincent D'Onofrio, Dean Norris join Eli Roth's 'Death Wish' remake
- Tim Kaine attacks Donald Trump for calling Hillary Clinton a 'bigot'
- Helen Mirren in talks for Disney's 'Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Eva Longoria to direct 'Jane the Virgin' episode
- Rio police charge Ryan Lochte with making false robbery report