Hey, Keri Russell: You’re off the hook! On Oct. 14’s Gilmore Girls, Alexis Bledel debuted a new short cut. Given that former WBer Felicity hemorrhaged viewers after her 1999 chop job, is this wise? ”It’s a subtle way of showing her pull away [at] college,” says creator Amy Sherman-Palladino. ”Plus, we’re whores for publicity. A hand can come off if it’ll get us more press!”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ben Affleck: 'Batman is basically the American version of Hamlet'
- 'Terminator Genisys': The franchise timeline, explained
- Jimmy Kimmel gives the world's ugliest dog a makeover
- Jon Stewart on Ted Cruz 'Simpsons' impressions: 'weirdest f---ing thing I've ever seen'
- Demi Lovato hits back at critics who say new single sounds like Katy Perry
- Sandra Bullock vs. media view of women
- Prince pulls music from Spotify, Apple