Hey, Keri Russell: You’re off the hook! On Oct. 14’s Gilmore Girls, Alexis Bledel debuted a new short cut. Given that former WBer Felicity hemorrhaged viewers after her 1999 chop job, is this wise? ”It’s a subtle way of showing her pull away [at] college,” says creator Amy Sherman-Palladino. ”Plus, we’re whores for publicity. A hand can come off if it’ll get us more press!”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel