Hey, Keri Russell: You’re off the hook! On Oct. 14’s Gilmore Girls, Alexis Bledel debuted a new short cut. Given that former WBer Felicity hemorrhaged viewers after her 1999 chop job, is this wise? ”It’s a subtle way of showing her pull away [at] college,” says creator Amy Sherman-Palladino. ”Plus, we’re whores for publicity. A hand can come off if it’ll get us more press!”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters