Maybe make that Ill Bill. Director Quentin Tarantino was MIA for the Oct. 7 Kill Bill premiere in NYC. According to his rep, the auteur was recovering from a ”cold, flu, and fever” and was ordered to stay at home in L.A. to ”take his vitamins and fluids.” After his open-bar-fueled appearance on The Tonight Show on Sept. 29, we’re hoping Q.T. can hold his O.J.
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Honest Trailers' take on 'Batman: The Killing Joke' is no laughing matter
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!
- Lance Bass 'disappointed' *NSYNC never recorded final album
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Dark Knight Rises' conclusion was 'perfect ending'