Maybe make that Ill Bill. Director Quentin Tarantino was MIA for the Oct. 7 Kill Bill premiere in NYC. According to his rep, the auteur was recovering from a ”cold, flu, and fever” and was ordered to stay at home in L.A. to ”take his vitamins and fluids.” After his open-bar-fueled appearance on The Tonight Show on Sept. 29, we’re hoping Q.T. can hold his O.J.
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Everything coming to Netflix in August
- 'American Crime': Timothy Hutton to return for season 3
- What to Watch Monday: Stephen Colbert goes live for DNC
- '7th Heaven' star: 'I was not necessarily the best actress'
- Beyoncé fan freaks out at Pokémon Go player during concert
- The company behind 'Pokémon Go' says trading is coming
- Fassbender: 'Alien: Covenant' will be 'much scarier' than 'Prometheus'
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'