Maybe make that Ill Bill. Director Quentin Tarantino was MIA for the Oct. 7 Kill Bill premiere in NYC. According to his rep, the auteur was recovering from a ”cold, flu, and fever” and was ordered to stay at home in L.A. to ”take his vitamins and fluids.” After his open-bar-fueled appearance on The Tonight Show on Sept. 29, we’re hoping Q.T. can hold his O.J.
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!