Maybe make that Ill Bill. Director Quentin Tarantino was MIA for the Oct. 7 Kill Bill premiere in NYC. According to his rep, the auteur was recovering from a ”cold, flu, and fever” and was ordered to stay at home in L.A. to ”take his vitamins and fluids.” After his open-bar-fueled appearance on The Tonight Show on Sept. 29, we’re hoping Q.T. can hold his O.J.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!