Maybe make that Ill Bill. Director Quentin Tarantino was MIA for the Oct. 7 Kill Bill premiere in NYC. According to his rep, the auteur was recovering from a ”cold, flu, and fever” and was ordered to stay at home in L.A. to ”take his vitamins and fluids.” After his open-bar-fueled appearance on The Tonight Show on Sept. 29, we’re hoping Q.T. can hold his O.J.
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- What time are the Tony nominations?
- 'Space Jam' sequel with LeBron James, Justin Lin in development
- 'Ghostbusters': The most scrutinized movie of the summer?
- Kesha thanks Lady Gaga and fans in emotional Instagram post
- LOL through 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' as told by emojis
- Tony Awards 2016: 5 things to expect from the nominations
- Wake up to The Rock with Dwayne Johnson's new app
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour