Maybe make that Ill Bill. Director Quentin Tarantino was MIA for the Oct. 7 Kill Bill premiere in NYC. According to his rep, the auteur was recovering from a ”cold, flu, and fever” and was ordered to stay at home in L.A. to ”take his vitamins and fluids.” After his open-bar-fueled appearance on The Tonight Show on Sept. 29, we’re hoping Q.T. can hold his O.J.
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Minions clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!