Holy Doris Roberts – old is the new chic. Alicia Silverstone and Christina Applegate (right) have donned retro frocks, and updated corsets are rearranging Catherine Zeta-Jones and 24’s Elisha Cuthbert. ”Corsets are very old-time, but there’s a younger feel to them now,” says Cuthbert. Says Estee Lauder style guru Paul Starr: ”Things from 10 years ago can be considered vintage.” What’s next, grunge?
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'