Holy Doris Roberts – old is the new chic. Alicia Silverstone and Christina Applegate (right) have donned retro frocks, and updated corsets are rearranging Catherine Zeta-Jones and 24’s Elisha Cuthbert. ”Corsets are very old-time, but there’s a younger feel to them now,” says Cuthbert. Says Estee Lauder style guru Paul Starr: ”Things from 10 years ago can be considered vintage.” What’s next, grunge?
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Corden is a buzzkill roommate in Budweiser 'Whassup' parody
- Matt Damon answers burning questions about 'Jason Bourne'
- Kanye is still tweeting about his album name
- See Zac Efron & Anna Kendrick in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates' trailer
- Kendrick, Efron, DeVine & Corden recreate classic sports movies
- Beyoncé shares behind-the-scenes Super Bowl photos, starring Blue Ivy
- See James Corden & Cindy Crawford's Pepsi commercial parody