Holy Doris Roberts – old is the new chic. Alicia Silverstone and Christina Applegate (right) have donned retro frocks, and updated corsets are rearranging Catherine Zeta-Jones and 24’s Elisha Cuthbert. ”Corsets are very old-time, but there’s a younger feel to them now,” says Cuthbert. Says Estee Lauder style guru Paul Starr: ”Things from 10 years ago can be considered vintage.” What’s next, grunge?
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- Betty White is furious about the killing of Cecil the lion
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!