Holy Doris Roberts – old is the new chic. Alicia Silverstone and Christina Applegate (right) have donned retro frocks, and updated corsets are rearranging Catherine Zeta-Jones and 24’s Elisha Cuthbert. ”Corsets are very old-time, but there’s a younger feel to them now,” says Cuthbert. Says Estee Lauder style guru Paul Starr: ”Things from 10 years ago can be considered vintage.” What’s next, grunge?
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'