Holy Doris Roberts – old is the new chic. Alicia Silverstone and Christina Applegate (right) have donned retro frocks, and updated corsets are rearranging Catherine Zeta-Jones and 24’s Elisha Cuthbert. ”Corsets are very old-time, but there’s a younger feel to them now,” says Cuthbert. Says Estee Lauder style guru Paul Starr: ”Things from 10 years ago can be considered vintage.” What’s next, grunge?
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!