Hilhaven Lodge does triple duty as a Hollywood hot spot. It’s the home of ”Rush Hour” director Brett Ratner, the locale of his antique photo booth, and the title of his new book, Hilhaven Lodge: The Photo Booth Pictures (powerHouse, $35). ”I had thousands and thousands of pictures,” says Ratner (who plans to donate his share of the profits to charity). So who among his A-list coterie got pic’d? Besides celebrities like Naomi Watts, Ashton Kutcher, and a surprisingly animated Ralph Fiennes (above), ”my grandparents are in there. My little brother. My assistant. The guy who works on the photo booth.” Sadly, certain highly interesting snapshots didn’t make the cut. ”Many people got naked [in the booth],” admits Ratner. ”The risque pictures are in my safe.”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Good Place': Kristen Bell reveals fun facts on Twitter
- John Carpenter's eerie new music video is 'an android's nightmare'
- Sarah Jessica Parker: More 'Sex and the City' is 'always a possibility'
- Final chapter in 'Rogue One' toy story shorts unveiled
- Lupita Nyong’o raps to celebrate hitting 3 million instagram followers
- Watch kid 'Hamilton' fans sing 'The Room Where It Happens'
- 'Simpsons' return crushes everything else in ratings