Hilhaven Lodge does triple duty as a Hollywood hot spot. It’s the home of ”Rush Hour” director Brett Ratner, the locale of his antique photo booth, and the title of his new book, Hilhaven Lodge: The Photo Booth Pictures (powerHouse, $35). ”I had thousands and thousands of pictures,” says Ratner (who plans to donate his share of the profits to charity). So who among his A-list coterie got pic’d? Besides celebrities like Naomi Watts, Ashton Kutcher, and a surprisingly animated Ralph Fiennes (above), ”my grandparents are in there. My little brother. My assistant. The guy who works on the photo booth.” Sadly, certain highly interesting snapshots didn’t make the cut. ”Many people got naked [in the booth],” admits Ratner. ”The risque pictures are in my safe.”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Fox orders 'Lethal Weapon' pilot starring Damon Wayans
- See the first trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime comedy 'Roadies'
- 'Night Manager' trailer: Tom Hiddleston & Hugh Laurie team for AMC miniseries
- What To Watch This Weekend: 'Vinyl' wants to rock your Sunday
- Here's what the critics are saying about 'Zoolander No. 2'
- 'Veep': See the first teaser trailer for season 5
- Norman Reedus: Get ready for a 'super pissed off' Daryl on 'The Walking Dead'