Hilhaven Lodge does triple duty as a Hollywood hot spot. It’s the home of ”Rush Hour” director Brett Ratner, the locale of his antique photo booth, and the title of his new book, Hilhaven Lodge: The Photo Booth Pictures (powerHouse, $35). ”I had thousands and thousands of pictures,” says Ratner (who plans to donate his share of the profits to charity). So who among his A-list coterie got pic’d? Besides celebrities like Naomi Watts, Ashton Kutcher, and a surprisingly animated Ralph Fiennes (above), ”my grandparents are in there. My little brother. My assistant. The guy who works on the photo booth.” Sadly, certain highly interesting snapshots didn’t make the cut. ”Many people got naked [in the booth],” admits Ratner. ”The risque pictures are in my safe.”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'House of Cards' premiere react: Blood on the Tracks
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!