Hilhaven Lodge does triple duty as a Hollywood hot spot. It’s the home of ”Rush Hour” director Brett Ratner, the locale of his antique photo booth, and the title of his new book, Hilhaven Lodge: The Photo Booth Pictures (powerHouse, $35). ”I had thousands and thousands of pictures,” says Ratner (who plans to donate his share of the profits to charity). So who among his A-list coterie got pic’d? Besides celebrities like Naomi Watts, Ashton Kutcher, and a surprisingly animated Ralph Fiennes (above), ”my grandparents are in there. My little brother. My assistant. The guy who works on the photo booth.” Sadly, certain highly interesting snapshots didn’t make the cut. ”Many people got naked [in the booth],” admits Ratner. ”The risque pictures are in my safe.”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams: 'It's time to wrap this up'
- Nate Parker comments on rape trial controversy in Ebony interview
- 'Beauty and the Beast' photos reveal Cogsworth, Lumière, and the Prince