Hilhaven Lodge does triple duty as a Hollywood hot spot. It’s the home of ”Rush Hour” director Brett Ratner, the locale of his antique photo booth, and the title of his new book, Hilhaven Lodge: The Photo Booth Pictures (powerHouse, $35). ”I had thousands and thousands of pictures,” says Ratner (who plans to donate his share of the profits to charity). So who among his A-list coterie got pic’d? Besides celebrities like Naomi Watts, Ashton Kutcher, and a surprisingly animated Ralph Fiennes (above), ”my grandparents are in there. My little brother. My assistant. The guy who works on the photo booth.” Sadly, certain highly interesting snapshots didn’t make the cut. ”Many people got naked [in the booth],” admits Ratner. ”The risque pictures are in my safe.”
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'