After delving into pornography, the 6’ 4” rapper’s latest venture is a bit more kid-friendly. He’s lending his likeness to a series of 9-inch figurines. The perfect companions for your gangsta Ken doll.
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Universal destroyed all of Amy Winehouse's unreleased demos
- Megan Hilty reveals if she'd join the full stage production of 'Bombshell'
- 'X-Files' creator Chris Carter picks 10 episodes to watch before the revival
- Journey drummer Deen Castronovo indicted with rape charge
- 'Terminator: Genisys' director on working for Marvel: 'Particularly wrenching'
- Pharrell drops 'Freedom' during Beats 1 launch
- Stephen Colbert answers John Oliver's call to give 20 push-ups for the troops