After delving into pornography, the 6’ 4” rapper’s latest venture is a bit more kid-friendly. He’s lending his likeness to a series of 9-inch figurines. The perfect companions for your gangsta Ken doll.
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'
- Chris Rock brings the wine for a Shondaland Oscars in new promos
- Betty White gives 'Deadpool' four 'Golden Girls' in profanity-filled review
- Kanye West tweets about ‘The Life of Pablo’ delay
- See Justin Timberlake's cover of Bell Biv DeVoe's 'Poison'