After delving into pornography, the 6’ 4” rapper’s latest venture is a bit more kid-friendly. He’s lending his likeness to a series of 9-inch figurines. The perfect companions for your gangsta Ken doll.
Posted October 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Keke Palmer nabs 'Grease: Live' role
- Frankie Grande announces summer tour
- Demi Lovato helps launch new mental health campaign
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' just got even easier
- Aziz Ansari explains upcoming book Modern Romance in 'nice huge Twitter rant'
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call it quits
- Science nerds can apply for a 'Big Bang Theory' scholarship at UCLA