She’s not a girl, not yet a road warrior. Britney Spears’ new album, ”In the Zone,” is due in stores on Nov. 18, but she won’t get around to touring behind it until next spring. Billboard reports that she’ll launch a major tour, her first in two years, on March 3, with some 56 dates over two months, mostly in the western U.S. A summer amphitheater tour will follow in July. No word yet on specific cities or how to get tickets, but Spears fans who want an early shot at seats can register to win a trip to see her perform by ordering the album via her website.
(Britney Spears: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted October 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kristen Stewart, James Franco, Helena Bonham Carter join 'JT LeRoy'
- In defense of Cuba Gooding Jr. as O.J. Simpson
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson': How the White Bronco chase was recreated
- 'Star Wars' meets 'Mario Kart' in 'Star Kart' fan video
- Courteney Cox sitcom 'Charity Case' lands pilot at Fox
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway