She’s not a girl, not yet a road warrior. Britney Spears’ new album, ”In the Zone,” is due in stores on Nov. 18, but she won’t get around to touring behind it until next spring. Billboard reports that she’ll launch a major tour, her first in two years, on March 3, with some 56 dates over two months, mostly in the western U.S. A summer amphitheater tour will follow in July. No word yet on specific cities or how to get tickets, but Spears fans who want an early shot at seats can register to win a trip to see her perform by ordering the album via her website.
(Britney Spears: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted October 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!