She’s not a girl, not yet a road warrior. Britney Spears’ new album, ”In the Zone,” is due in stores on Nov. 18, but she won’t get around to touring behind it until next spring. Billboard reports that she’ll launch a major tour, her first in two years, on March 3, with some 56 dates over two months, mostly in the western U.S. A summer amphitheater tour will follow in July. No word yet on specific cities or how to get tickets, but Spears fans who want an early shot at seats can register to win a trip to see her perform by ordering the album via her website.
(Britney Spears: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted October 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Celebs share sage advice for EW's 25th birthday: 'Stop staying out late'
- 'Teen Wolf' at Comic Con: Chris isn't the only Argent returning
- What we learned from the 'Mr. Robot' New York Comic-Con panel
- The Walk reviews: What did the critics say?
- See the trailer for 'Teen Wolf' season 5B
- Robin Williams works his magic in 'Aladdin' outtakes
- See the first trailer for 'The Mortal Instruments' TV series 'Shadowhunters'