She’s not a girl, not yet a road warrior. Britney Spears’ new album, ”In the Zone,” is due in stores on Nov. 18, but she won’t get around to touring behind it until next spring. Billboard reports that she’ll launch a major tour, her first in two years, on March 3, with some 56 dates over two months, mostly in the western U.S. A summer amphitheater tour will follow in July. No word yet on specific cities or how to get tickets, but Spears fans who want an early shot at seats can register to win a trip to see her perform by ordering the album via her website.
(Britney Spears: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted October 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big