She’s not a girl, not yet a road warrior. Britney Spears’ new album, ”In the Zone,” is due in stores on Nov. 18, but she won’t get around to touring behind it until next spring. Billboard reports that she’ll launch a major tour, her first in two years, on March 3, with some 56 dates over two months, mostly in the western U.S. A summer amphitheater tour will follow in July. No word yet on specific cities or how to get tickets, but Spears fans who want an early shot at seats can register to win a trip to see her perform by ordering the album via her website.
(Britney Spears: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted October 30 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters