For two years, photographer Mary Ellen Mark snapped Polaroids at Twinsburg, Ohio’s ”Twins Days” festival. Now she is releasing ”Twins,” a stellar collection that includes 9-year-olds Adam and Hayley Polen.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Truman Capote's ashes sold at auction for more than $43,000
- Nirvana baby recreates 'Nevermind' album cover 25 years later
- Bon Iver's Justin Vernon slams Beyoncé for Pepsi partnership
- Lin-Manuel Miranda sings 'Yoda' with Weird Al at New York concert
- 'CBS Sunday Morning': Jane Pauley will replace Charles Osgood
- Watch Kanye West's surprise performance with Chance the Rapper
- Patrick Stewart on doing drag for the first time in 'Blunt Talk'