The actress formerly known as Jamie-Lynn Sigler (The Sopranos) will be her own crime boss in the title role of USA’s Going Down: ”The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss,” scheduled to air next year.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- WATCH: 'The Voice' coaches go head-to-head on game night
- 'Westworld' releases trippy new poster
- 'That Golden Girls Show' transforms quartet into puppets
- Vic Mensa: 'Affecting change in the hood is why I vote'
- All the ways to watch the presidential debate
- Amandla Stenberg to star in 'Darkest Minds' trilogy adaptation
- 'MacGruber 2' update teased by Jorma Taccone