The actress formerly known as Jamie-Lynn Sigler (The Sopranos) will be her own crime boss in the title role of USA’s Going Down: ”The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss,” scheduled to air next year.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- R.E.M. to reissue 'Out of Time' for 25th anniversary
- 'Stranger Things' star sings Amy Winehouse in throwback video
- Katy Perry sends sympathy to 'Catfish' victim: 'My heart goes out to him'
- Kate Beckinsale stars in exclusive 'The Disappointments Room' photos
- 'Intouchables' remake with Kevin Hart, Bryan Cranston nabs director
- Sarah Jessica Parker cuts ties with EpiPen maker over price hike
- 'Black-ish' star Marsai Martin cast as lead in 'American Girl' movie