The actress formerly known as Jamie-Lynn Sigler (The Sopranos) will be her own crime boss in the title role of USA’s Going Down: ”The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss,” scheduled to air next year.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' finds its Cowardly Lion
- ABC's 'Scandal' team on how they'd handle Donald Trump