The actress formerly known as Jamie-Lynn Sigler (The Sopranos) will be her own crime boss in the title role of USA’s Going Down: ”The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss,” scheduled to air next year.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters