Love that 1983 song? Want to hear it every time your phone rings, from a harmonica-playing ladybug and a chameleon that lights up in ”red, gold, and green”? Take that $69.95 you’ve been saving for Boy George’s Broadway ”Taboo” and spend it wisely at starpecker.com.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters