Love that 1983 song? Want to hear it every time your phone rings, from a harmonica-playing ladybug and a chameleon that lights up in ”red, gold, and green”? Take that $69.95 you’ve been saving for Boy George’s Broadway ”Taboo” and spend it wisely at starpecker.com.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dubsmash Wars: Clark Gregg already has a video planned for the losing team
- EW Fest lineup includes Tina Fey, Aziz Ansari, 'X-Files' team, Ryan Murphy & more
- How Shaq became a children's book author with 'Little Shaq'
- Cassandra Clare reveals cover for new Shadowhunters novel 'Lady Midnight'
- Billy Eichner is back on 'Bob's Burgers' as loud librarian Mr. Ambrose
- Brie Larson to replace Jennifer Lawrence in 'Glass Castle' adaptation
- Diane Keaton and John Goodman struggle through Christmas in 'Love the Coopers' trailer