Love that 1983 song? Want to hear it every time your phone rings, from a harmonica-playing ladybug and a chameleon that lights up in ”red, gold, and green”? Take that $69.95 you’ve been saving for Boy George’s Broadway ”Taboo” and spend it wisely at starpecker.com.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?