Michael K., a new 22,000-square-foot boutique in NYC’s SoHo, combines a nightclub feel – a DJ, lights, and 150-plus plasma TVs – with trendy stock that has lured stylish celebs, including Thalia and OutKast’s Big Boi. But according to buyer Susan Boyle, the real star is Latin designer Francisco Bellot’s sneaker-inspired Alaluna purse, which sold out in a matter of days. ”It’s just a fun bag that’s really nice-looking, but you could throw it on the floor without worrying.” Try doing that with your Murakami.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dustin Diamond guilty of 2 misdemeanors
- 5 actresses who've played Marilyn Monroe
- Duggar parents book Fox News interview
- Chris Farley documentary will debut this summer
- Lena Dunham: Hillary Clinton support has nothing to do with gender
- 'Tron 3' not moving forward: Disney
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'