Michael K., a new 22,000-square-foot boutique in NYC’s SoHo, combines a nightclub feel – a DJ, lights, and 150-plus plasma TVs – with trendy stock that has lured stylish celebs, including Thalia and OutKast’s Big Boi. But according to buyer Susan Boyle, the real star is Latin designer Francisco Bellot’s sneaker-inspired Alaluna purse, which sold out in a matter of days. ”It’s just a fun bag that’s really nice-looking, but you could throw it on the floor without worrying.” Try doing that with your Murakami.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Rebel Wilson play Chubby Bunny with Jimmy Fallon
- 'PPZ': Matt Smith reveals Mr. Collins’ secret crush on Mr. Darcy
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh