Michael K., a new 22,000-square-foot boutique in NYC’s SoHo, combines a nightclub feel – a DJ, lights, and 150-plus plasma TVs – with trendy stock that has lured stylish celebs, including Thalia and OutKast’s Big Boi. But according to buyer Susan Boyle, the real star is Latin designer Francisco Bellot’s sneaker-inspired Alaluna purse, which sold out in a matter of days. ”It’s just a fun bag that’s really nice-looking, but you could throw it on the floor without worrying.” Try doing that with your Murakami.
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Flash': Meet the new Harrison Wells
- '24: Legacy' drops new trailer during World Series
- Ice Cube developing modern-day 'Oliver Twist' musical at Disney
- 'Black Mirror' creator: The one twist that was too heartbreaking to do
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop