An effective, barreling bamboozle of a legal thriller, based on the John Grisham novel, about jury tampering in a case against a firearms company, with powerful, big-gun performances by Gene Hackman and Dustin Hoffman.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: John Cusack, Gene Hackman, Dustin Hoffman, Rachel Weisz, Jennifer Beals, Bruce McGill, Jeremy Piven, Nick Searcy; Director: Gary Fleder; Author: Brian Koppelman, David Levien; Release Date Wide: 10/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 128; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys': Check out the first season 2 footage
- Final book in Stephen King's 'Bill Hodges' trilogy will be published in June 2016
- Lance Bass clarifies sexual harassment comments
- Will Forte approves of CBS’ 'MacGyver' reboot, reveals status of 'MacGruber' sequel
- LexCorp promises 'a better tomorrow' in new 'Batman v Superman' video
- 'The Royals' star Alexandra Park previews a 'twisted' season 2
- Gabourey Sidibe blogs the latest episode of 'Empire,' 'Fires of Heaven'