An effective, barreling bamboozle of a legal thriller, based on the John Grisham novel, about jury tampering in a case against a firearms company, with powerful, big-gun performances by Gene Hackman and Dustin Hoffman.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: John Cusack, Gene Hackman, Dustin Hoffman, Rachel Weisz, Jennifer Beals, Bruce McGill, Jeremy Piven, Nick Searcy; Director: Gary Fleder; Author: Brian Koppelman, David Levien; Release Date Wide: 10/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 128; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lost F. Scott Fitzgerald story to be published after 76 years
- 'Blacklist' casts 'X-Men' alum as new villain for season 3
- Drake vs. Meek Mill: Everything you need to know
- Music we loved this week: Robyn, Tink, Galantis and more
- What should Jon Stewart do next? Former 'Daily Show' correspondents offer advice
- The slasher film returns with a vengeance in 'Some Kind of Hate' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!