An effective, barreling bamboozle of a legal thriller, based on the John Grisham novel, about jury tampering in a case against a firearms company, with powerful, big-gun performances by Gene Hackman and Dustin Hoffman.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: John Cusack, Gene Hackman, Dustin Hoffman, Rachel Weisz, Jennifer Beals, Bruce McGill, Jeremy Piven, Nick Searcy; Director: Gary Fleder; Author: Brian Koppelman, David Levien; Release Date Wide: 10/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 128; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big