How’s this for irony? At press screenings of ”Shattered Glass,” about the journalistic fabrications of Stephen Glass, the end credit for costar Chloe Sevigny is spelled Sevighy, and the punk quartet is simply Ramone. The best part? One screening was just for fact-checkers. Lions Gate promises the typos have been corrected for the movie’s Oct. 31 release. Says the actress: ”They can misspell it all they want, as long as they still hire me.”
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- President Obama talks 'The Wire' with creator David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers won't return; Academy to search for new showrunners
- NBC reviving Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!