How’s this for irony? At press screenings of ”Shattered Glass,” about the journalistic fabrications of Stephen Glass, the end credit for costar Chloe Sevigny is spelled Sevighy, and the punk quartet is simply Ramone. The best part? One screening was just for fact-checkers. Lions Gate promises the typos have been corrected for the movie’s Oct. 31 release. Says the actress: ”They can misspell it all they want, as long as they still hire me.”
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Westworld': Who is secretly a robot?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars react to final day of filming
- Michael Massee, Actor Who Played '24' Villain Ira Gaines, Dies at 61
- 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner lines up Amazon anthology series
- Box office preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' to catch fire at No. 1
- Hillary Clinton on Adele's endorsement: 'It meant a lot to me'
- 'Westworld': New photos plus episode titles give clues
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers