How’s this for irony? At press screenings of ”Shattered Glass,” about the journalistic fabrications of Stephen Glass, the end credit for costar Chloe Sevigny is spelled Sevighy, and the punk quartet is simply Ramone. The best part? One screening was just for fact-checkers. Lions Gate promises the typos have been corrected for the movie’s Oct. 31 release. Says the actress: ”They can misspell it all they want, as long as they still hire me.”
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!