How’s this for irony? At press screenings of ”Shattered Glass,” about the journalistic fabrications of Stephen Glass, the end credit for costar Chloe Sevigny is spelled Sevighy, and the punk quartet is simply Ramone. The best part? One screening was just for fact-checkers. Lions Gate promises the typos have been corrected for the movie’s Oct. 31 release. Says the actress: ”They can misspell it all they want, as long as they still hire me.”
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt