Gwyneth Paltrow plays Sylvia Plath, the mythologically suicidal poet of the ’50s and early ’60s, and digs deep into the spirituality of Plath’s malaise. It’s a true heartbreaker.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Daniel Craig, Gwyneth Paltrow, Amira Casar; Director: Christine Jeffs; Author: John Brownlow; Release Date Wide: 10/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!