Gwyneth Paltrow plays Sylvia Plath, the mythologically suicidal poet of the ’50s and early ’60s, and digs deep into the spirituality of Plath’s malaise. It’s a true heartbreaker.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Daniel Craig, Gwyneth Paltrow, Amira Casar; Director: Christine Jeffs; Author: John Brownlow; Release Date Wide: 10/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake