Gwyneth Paltrow plays Sylvia Plath, the mythologically suicidal poet of the ’50s and early ’60s, and digs deep into the spirituality of Plath’s malaise. It’s a true heartbreaker.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Daniel Craig, Gwyneth Paltrow, Amira Casar; Director: Christine Jeffs; Author: John Brownlow; Release Date Wide: 10/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kendrick Lamar puts on artsy 'These Walls' performance for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- Tilda Swinton in talks for 'Doctor Strange'
- Jesse Plemons, Domhnall Gleeson join Tom Cruise for 'Mena'
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ stage show will haunt Disney World this Halloween
- Young Thug wants to call his next mixtape 'Carter V'
- Former Girls frontman Christopher Owens drops new album
- 'Pawn Sacrifice' trailer shows Bobby Fischer's greatest struggles
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!