Gruesomely unnecessary. Leatherface still inspires a tremor or two, but just because he’s good at getting under people’s skins doesn’t mean the movie will get under yours.
Genre: Horror, Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Jessica Biel, Andrew Bryniarski, Eric Balfour, David Dorfman, R. Lee Ermey, Erica Leerhsen, Jonathan Tucker; Director: Marcus Nispel; Author: Eric Bernt, Scott Kosar; Release Date Wide: 10/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 98; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Kristen Schaal plays Natalie Imbruglia in Mikal Cronin's 'Turn Around' video
- Disney 'will one day' make another 'Indiana Jones' movie
- The 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' scene you weren't supposed to see
- Get to know Nashville's most promising outlaw
- Weird Al talks about his worst costume and that time he fell through a stage
- Met Gala: 10 reasons it's more fun for fashion watchers than the Oscars
- Giorgio Moroder releases video for Sia-featuring 'Deja Vu'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!