Gruesomely unnecessary. Leatherface still inspires a tremor or two, but just because he’s good at getting under people’s skins doesn’t mean the movie will get under yours.
Genre: Horror, Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Jessica Biel, Andrew Bryniarski, Eric Balfour, David Dorfman, R. Lee Ermey, Erica Leerhsen, Jonathan Tucker; Director: Marcus Nispel; Author: Eric Bernt, Scott Kosar; Release Date Wide: 10/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 98; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sir Ian McKellen on coming out: 'I became not just a happier person, but a better actor'
- Suspect arrested in Lil Wayne tour bus shooting
- Heavy metal fans are the most loyal, Spotify says
- James Franco yells about poop in Shia LaBeouf parody video
- Fox News: Why isn't media scrutinizing how Josh Duggar's police file got leaked?
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': A chat with Miss Congeniality winner Katya
- Clint Eastwood to direct Capt. 'Sully' biopic