Tracksuits have come full circle: Uma Thurman’s fierce ”Kill Bill” outfit (modeled on Bruce Lee’s in 1978’s ”Game of Death”) makes Madonna’s velour duds seem as athletic as a fake tan. Notes costume designer Cat Thomas: ”It says, ‘WARNING: I am here and if you f – - with me you will get stung.”’
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations