Tracksuits have come full circle: Uma Thurman’s fierce ”Kill Bill” outfit (modeled on Bruce Lee’s in 1978’s ”Game of Death”) makes Madonna’s velour duds seem as athletic as a fake tan. Notes costume designer Cat Thomas: ”It says, ‘WARNING: I am here and if you f – - with me you will get stung.”’
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum