Tracksuits have come full circle: Uma Thurman’s fierce ”Kill Bill” outfit (modeled on Bruce Lee’s in 1978’s ”Game of Death”) makes Madonna’s velour duds seem as athletic as a fake tan. Notes costume designer Cat Thomas: ”It says, ‘WARNING: I am here and if you f – - with me you will get stung.”’
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat