Tracksuits have come full circle: Uma Thurman’s fierce ”Kill Bill” outfit (modeled on Bruce Lee’s in 1978’s ”Game of Death”) makes Madonna’s velour duds seem as athletic as a fake tan. Notes costume designer Cat Thomas: ”It says, ‘WARNING: I am here and if you f – - with me you will get stung.”’
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Inside the tie-in to 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Forever' exec producer on Henry's secret--safe or out?
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw vs. cancer: 'Dateline' special
- 'New Girl' react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that season finale shocker--and what's next
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!