Cate Blanchett plays the fearless Irish journalist murdered in 1996 following her tenacious investigation of Dublin’s drug underworld, in a passionate, no-nonsense biopic about a 3-D woman, not a 2-D heroine.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Cate Blanchett, Colin Farrell, Brenda Fricker, Gerard McSorley; Director: Joel Schumacher; Author: Mary Agnes Donoghue, Carol Doyle; Release Date Wide: 10/17/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Buena Vista Pictures
Posted October 31 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- President Obama talks 'The Wire' with creator David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers won't return; Academy to search for new showrunners
- NBC reviving Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!