Joining a new marketing trend, 50’s hiding four golden tickets among copies of ”Beg for Mercy,” the new CD by his group, G-Unit. The prize: a $12,500 medallion. Chocolate-factory tour not included.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Zachary Levi and Neil Patrick Harris compete in 'Laser Maze' on 'Best Time Ever'
- Beach House announce surprise sixth album, due next week
- The 'Sherlock' Christmas special trailer is here!
- 'Old Yeller' actor Kevin Corcoran dies at 66
- Lance Bass says someone 'inappropriately' touched him during early *NSYNC days
- Tom Petty addresses past heroin addiction in new biography
- 'Chicago Med' adds 'Alias' alum