Joining a new marketing trend, 50’s hiding four golden tickets among copies of ”Beg for Mercy,” the new CD by his group, G-Unit. The prize: a $12,500 medallion. Chocolate-factory tour not included.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!
- Lance Bass 'disappointed' *NSYNC never recorded final album
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Dark Knight Rises' conclusion was 'perfect ending'
- Actors Equity Association endorses Hillary Clinton