Angelina Jolie doesn’t have bad-hair days, she has bad-hair movies. After Beyond Borders, the do-gooder/not-so-good-‘do romance, opened at a limp $2.1 mil, we had to ask if ugly tresses equal box office messes.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay