Angelina Jolie doesn’t have bad-hair days, she has bad-hair movies. After Beyond Borders, the do-gooder/not-so-good-‘do romance, opened at a limp $2.1 mil, we had to ask if ugly tresses equal box office messes.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'