Angelina Jolie doesn’t have bad-hair days, she has bad-hair movies. After Beyond Borders, the do-gooder/not-so-good-‘do romance, opened at a limp $2.1 mil, we had to ask if ugly tresses equal box office messes.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake