Angelina Jolie doesn’t have bad-hair days, she has bad-hair movies. After Beyond Borders, the do-gooder/not-so-good-‘do romance, opened at a limp $2.1 mil, we had to ask if ugly tresses equal box office messes.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- R.E.M. to reissue 'Out of Time' for 25th anniversary
- 'Stranger Things' star sings Amy Winehouse in throwback video
- Katy Perry sends sympathy to 'Catfish' victim: 'My heart goes out to him'
- Kate Beckinsale stars in exclusive 'The Disappointments Room' photos
- 'Intouchables' remake with Kevin Hart, Bryan Cranston nabs director
- Sarah Jessica Parker cuts ties with EpiPen maker over price hike
- 'Black-ish' star Marsai Martin cast as lead in 'American Girl' movie