Susanna Moore’s novella has, in essence, become a dreadfully inert late-night cable movie – it’s Forbidden Sins inflated into a ”myth” of victim feminism. Meg Ryan radiates neither desire nor terror.
Genre: Erotic, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Mark Ruffalo, Meg Ryan, Kevin Bacon, Jennifer Jason Leigh; Director: Jane Campion; Author: Jane Campion; Producer (person): Nicole Kidman; Release Date Wide: 10/31/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 118; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Entertainment
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis
- 'Power' finale postmortem: What that arrest means for Ghost
- 'Quantico': Will you be tuning in to season 2?
- Lea Michele would rather Calvin Harris over Tom Hiddleston
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner addresses what happened to Chris
- 'Last Man on Earth' premiere: Will Forte on THAT celebrity cameo
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer dies at 87