He starved for his art. The magician kept a diary during his 44-day fast in a glass cage above London, and now he’s reportedly seeking a publisher to buy it – and pull a big paycheck out of a hat.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- John Oliver slams Wells Fargo over recent banking scandal
- Ryan Murphy: Ageism in Hollywood is 'ridiculous'
- 'Supergirl': Get your first look at Superman in action — exclusive
- '13th' trailer: Ava DuVernay documentary explores mass incarceration
- Harry Styles covers 'Another Man' magazine
- Tom Hanks crashed a wedding photo shoot in Central Park
- 'Walking Dead': Lennie James previews 'thorny path' for Morgan & Carol