He starved for his art. The magician kept a diary during his 44-day fast in a glass cage above London, and now he’s reportedly seeking a publisher to buy it – and pull a big paycheck out of a hat.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The year in Shondaland: A look back with Shonda Rhimes & her leading ladies
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden: Don't deep-fry a turkey today
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?