He starved for his art. The magician kept a diary during his 44-day fast in a glass cage above London, and now he’s reportedly seeking a publisher to buy it – and pull a big paycheck out of a hat.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer