Gus Van Sant’s maddeningly passive ode to high school innocence and all-American, Columbine-era, inexplicable evil, in which visual beauty competes with psychological vacuity. Vacuity (and teen-flick carnage in the classroom) wins out.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Timothy Bottoms, Matt Malloy, Alex Frost, John Robinson; Director: Gus Van Sant; Author: Gus Van Sant; Release Date Wide: 10/24/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 81; Distributor: Fine Line Features
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good