Gus Van Sant’s maddeningly passive ode to high school innocence and all-American, Columbine-era, inexplicable evil, in which visual beauty competes with psychological vacuity. Vacuity (and teen-flick carnage in the classroom) wins out.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Timothy Bottoms, Matt Malloy, Alex Frost, John Robinson; Director: Gus Van Sant; Author: Gus Van Sant; Release Date Wide: 10/24/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 81; Distributor: Fine Line Features
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy