Jack Elam, who died at 82 on Oct. 20, specialized in an ornery cussedness. A blinded eye (pencil, carelessness) gave his portrayals of mean cowboys in countless Westerns from the ’50s onward a unique squint of madness.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Billy Eichner's trailer was hit by a truck while he was inside
- ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons to star in Discovery pilot 'Rockin' Roadsters'
- 'The Flash' star Danielle Panabaker teases Killer Frost's icy Earth-2 debut
- Jacob Tremblay continues to be charming, poses with Sylvester Stallone
- See Shepard Fairey's poster for Michael Moore's 'Where To Invade Next'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: George Lopez has 'white-man problems' in 'Lopez'
- Lena Dunham opens up about endometriosis in Facebook post