Fred Berry, 52, was never far from Rerun, the dancing high school fool he played on 1976-79’s What’s Happening!! In fact, the actor legally changed his middle name to Rerun in 1988 and still wore his trademark beret and suspenders. Berry, who died of natural causes Oct. 21 in L.A., last appeared in Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star and on NBC’s Scrubs. Says fiancee Ruby Blackwell, ”I’ll miss his godly spirit, his humor and personality.”
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- David Cross returns to the stage in new stand-up special trailer
- Chance the Rapper plots Chicago music fest featuring Skrillex
- Anne Rice announces 'Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis'
- 'American Crime Story' coming to Netflix in 2017
- Documentary about INXS singer Michael Hutchence is in the works
- 'Prison Break' clip shows the importance of a stick of gum
- Michael C. Hall to reprise Bowie's 'Lazarus' in London
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'