Fred Berry, 52, was never far from Rerun, the dancing high school fool he played on 1976-79’s What’s Happening!! In fact, the actor legally changed his middle name to Rerun in 1988 and still wore his trademark beret and suspenders. Berry, who died of natural causes Oct. 21 in L.A., last appeared in Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star and on NBC’s Scrubs. Says fiancee Ruby Blackwell, ”I’ll miss his godly spirit, his humor and personality.”
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- What we learned from the 'Mr. Robot' New York Comic-Con panel
- The Walk reviews: What did the critics say?
- 'Teen Wolf' sets January return date
- Robin Williams works his magic in 'Aladdin' outtakes
- See the first trailer for 'The Mortal Instruments' TV series 'Shadowhunters'
- CBS orders murder mystery from Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television
- 'Agent Carter' casts Whitney Frost and more season 2 additions