In ”Brothels of Nevada” (Princeton Architectural, $24.95), photographer Timothy Hursley turns his lens on the architecture and decor of the state’s legal bordellos, including the kitschy Chicken Ranch outside Las Vegas.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Patrick Dempsey: 'I think Shonda cares deeply about the fans'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office again ($18.3M); No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A
- Jack White's final acoustic show will stream live on Tidal
- 'Key & Obama': Luther, the anger translator, appears at White House dinner
- Cecily Strong's best White House Correspondents' Dinner jokes