In ”Brothels of Nevada” (Princeton Architectural, $24.95), photographer Timothy Hursley turns his lens on the architecture and decor of the state’s legal bordellos, including the kitschy Chicken Ranch outside Las Vegas.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Willy Wonka' costars pay tribute to Gene Wilder
- Should Ryan Lochte be allowed to compete in 'Dancing With the Stars'?
- 'Arrow' unveils new villain Prometheus in season 5 photos
- 'Doctor Who' star Karen Gillan cast in 'Jumanji'
- 'The Flash' debuts first look at Flashpoint
- Tim McGraw crashes wedding and sings 'My Little Girl'
- Police investigating incident at Chris Brown's home