In ”Brothels of Nevada” (Princeton Architectural, $24.95), photographer Timothy Hursley turns his lens on the architecture and decor of the state’s legal bordellos, including the kitschy Chicken Ranch outside Las Vegas.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages