In ”Brothels of Nevada” (Princeton Architectural, $24.95), photographer Timothy Hursley turns his lens on the architecture and decor of the state’s legal bordellos, including the kitschy Chicken Ranch outside Las Vegas.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel