If power, as the Merovingian says, lies in knowing the why of things, then here is a bit of power for you. Due to our production schedule, our review of ”The Matrix Revolutions” will appear in the next issue, #737, on sale Friday, Nov. 7. But, to keep you jacked in, we will post our review online, at ew.com, a few days early, on Monday, Nov. 3. So, that is the why. And don’t forget, there is no spoon.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC