If power, as the Merovingian says, lies in knowing the why of things, then here is a bit of power for you. Due to our production schedule, our review of ”The Matrix Revolutions” will appear in the next issue, #737, on sale Friday, Nov. 7. But, to keep you jacked in, we will post our review online, at ew.com, a few days early, on Monday, Nov. 3. So, that is the why. And don’t forget, there is no spoon.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover
- Marvel teases 'Ant-Man' in fake news report
- Harper Lee's 'Go Set a Watchman' might have discovered earlier than reported