The indie house has teamed up with Mel Gibson’s Icon Productions to handle U.S. distribution of the Road Warrior’s controversial Jesus pic, The Passion of the Christ, due next Ash Wednesday.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Dallas'
- Ewan McGregor becomes a spy in 'Our Kind of Traitor' trailer
- 'Walking Dead' creator Robert Kirkman says the Morgan-Carol conflict 'is only beginning'
- New 'Star Wars' LEGO series heading to Disney XD
- How many of the bestselling albums of the past 25 years do you own?
- Kevin Costner has Ryan Reynolds' memories in 'Criminal' trailer
- Andrew Lincoln agrees his 'Love Actually' character is a ‘stalker’