The indie house has teamed up with Mel Gibson’s Icon Productions to handle U.S. distribution of the Road Warrior’s controversial Jesus pic, The Passion of the Christ, due next Ash Wednesday.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big