The indie house has teamed up with Mel Gibson’s Icon Productions to handle U.S. distribution of the Road Warrior’s controversial Jesus pic, The Passion of the Christ, due next Ash Wednesday.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kendrick Lamar releases trippy 'For Free? (Interlude)' video
- Mick Rock on his new show: I'm the Anthony Bourdain of rock and roll
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo talk about their sweet cameos in the new 'Vacation'
- 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' is not a 'watered-down version' of the films
- Country singer Lynn Anderson dead at 67
- Lucy Lawless maintains no 'Xena' deal, but she'd like one
- 'The Cosby Show' producer says series is 'kind of tarnished'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!