The indie house has teamed up with Mel Gibson’s Icon Productions to handle U.S. distribution of the Road Warrior’s controversial Jesus pic, The Passion of the Christ, due next Ash Wednesday.
Posted November 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Voice'
- Jon Stewart, David Letterman, Judd Apatow on deck for USO comedy show
- Jacob Tremblay is Team Iron Man, and other adorable revelations
- 'Rogue One' actor reveals character detail in new interview
- Tribeca 2016: 6 movies that wowed at the annual downtown NYC fest
- 'Lemonade' inspiration 'Daughters of the Dust' to be re-released
- Paul Rudd to star in WWII thriller 'The Catcher Was a Spy'