His 1975 five-night stand at the Bottom Line was a career turning point. Now he and fellow donors have pledged several hundred grand to help save the NYC club from eviction. It’s a Tenth Avenue Bailout.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award