His 1975 five-night stand at the Bottom Line was a career turning point. Now he and fellow donors have pledged several hundred grand to help save the NYC club from eviction. It’s a Tenth Avenue Bailout.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Serena Williams answers 73 random questions for Vogue
- Bindi Irwin praises Ariel Winter's body confidence
- Garry Marshall's 'The Flamingo Kid' is going to be a stage musical
- Watch the exclusive teaser for 'Documentary Now!'
- Ice Cube to bring hip-hop 'Hollywood Squares' to VH1
- Mila Kunis bought her $90 wedding band on Etsy
- Director Edgar Wright shares his 1,000 favorite films
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?