His 1975 five-night stand at the Bottom Line was a career turning point. Now he and fellow donors have pledged several hundred grand to help save the NYC club from eviction. It’s a Tenth Avenue Bailout.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fox responds to reports of bear rape in 'The Revenant'
- 'Scream Queens' exclusive: Black Friday gets bloody
- Sara Bareilles' 'Waitress' makes history with all-female creative team
- Paramount sets digital dates for 'Scouts Guide,' 'Paranormal Activity' under flexible release plan
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: J.J. Abrams decodes 'Star Wars' cast photo
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' wins NBR award for best film
- See Dave Grohl compete in a drum-off against Animal on 'The Muppets'