Shouldn’t Robert Smigel, the hand up the butt of ”Late Night With Conan O’Brien”’s potty-mouthed pup puppet, have run out of jokes about eating poop or evacuating said poop on celebrities by now? Yet on Triumph’s relentlessly coarse comedy album of live bits, crank calls, and jaunty, curse-along songs (sung with guests Jack Black and Adam Sandler), there are endless new crassly hilarious variations. In ”I Keed,” he raps (in one of the only printable lines): ”So many skills Justin’s making a buck at/Does he rap? Does he sing? He doesn’t know what to suck at.” You’ll laugh so hard you’ll poop…which will only give Smigel inspiration for his next CD.
Come Poop With Me Shouldn't Robert Smigel, the hand up the butt of ''Late Night With Conan O'Brien'''s potty-mouthed pup puppet, have run out of jokes about eating poop...Come Poop With Me Shouldn't Robert Smigel, the hand up the butt of ''Late Night With Conan O'Brien'''s potty-mouthed pup puppet, have run out of jokes about eating poop...2003-11-14
Producer (group): Warner Bros.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Mythbusters' to revisit famous 'Jaws' stunt
- New 'Bourne' film recruits Tommy Lee Jones
- Bryan Cranston and Helen Mirren tangle in new photo from 'Trumbo'
- Meet the four real-life Jerry Maguires on 'The Agent' — EXCLUSIVE
- 'Thrones' actor on new show: 'We don't need dragons. We got cocaine!'
- David Spade: 'Fameless' isn't mean-spirited — the contestants are too 'thirsty'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!