Shouldn’t Robert Smigel, the hand up the butt of ”Late Night With Conan O’Brien”’s potty-mouthed pup puppet, have run out of jokes about eating poop or evacuating said poop on celebrities by now? Yet on Triumph’s relentlessly coarse comedy album of live bits, crank calls, and jaunty, curse-along songs (sung with guests Jack Black and Adam Sandler), there are endless new crassly hilarious variations. In ”I Keed,” he raps (in one of the only printable lines): ”So many skills Justin’s making a buck at/Does he rap? Does he sing? He doesn’t know what to suck at.” You’ll laugh so hard you’ll poop…which will only give Smigel inspiration for his next CD.
Come Poop With Me Shouldn't Robert Smigel, the hand up the butt of ''Late Night With Conan O'Brien'''s potty-mouthed pup puppet, have run out of jokes about eating poop...Come Poop With Me Shouldn't Robert Smigel, the hand up the butt of ''Late Night With Conan O'Brien'''s potty-mouthed pup puppet, have run out of jokes about eating poop...2003-11-14
Producer (group): Warner Bros.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taylor Swift teases 'Wildest Dreams' video with pic of Scott Eastwood
- Andy Samberg provides Emmys hashtags #freepizza(no)
- Watch the MTV VMAs with EW's drinking game
- Fan theory suggests the Joker was hero of 'The Dark Knight'
- Everything Hannibal wore on 'Hannibal'
- Jeff Probst on the players he's surprised didn't get voted into 'Survivor'
- Justin Timberlake and Jonathan Demme are making a 'space age music film'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!