Shouldn’t Robert Smigel, the hand up the butt of ”Late Night With Conan O’Brien”’s potty-mouthed pup puppet, have run out of jokes about eating poop or evacuating said poop on celebrities by now? Yet on Triumph’s relentlessly coarse comedy album of live bits, crank calls, and jaunty, curse-along songs (sung with guests Jack Black and Adam Sandler), there are endless new crassly hilarious variations. In ”I Keed,” he raps (in one of the only printable lines): ”So many skills Justin’s making a buck at/Does he rap? Does he sing? He doesn’t know what to suck at.” You’ll laugh so hard you’ll poop…which will only give Smigel inspiration for his next CD.
Come Poop With Me Shouldn't Robert Smigel, the hand up the butt of ''Late Night With Conan O'Brien'''s potty-mouthed pup puppet, have run out of jokes about eating poop...Come Poop With Me Shouldn't Robert Smigel, the hand up the butt of ''Late Night With Conan O'Brien'''s potty-mouthed pup puppet, have run out of jokes about eating poop...2003-11-14
Producer (group): Warner Bros.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast