They were cheeky, model-obsessed pretty boys from Britain, but as shamelessly ’80s pop as the original Fab Five were, they made fantastic videos. Remember how they frolicked on those tropical beaches in ”Rio”? We may never know what ”The Reflex” is, but with this much feathered hair to admire, who cares? EXTRAS Multiple versions of hits (yes, included is that ”Girls on Film”) and interviews from way back when (Lads! Enough with the makeup!). But the best nuggets are accessible only by complex button combinations, and for such an innovative video collection, it’s disappointingly short on directors’ input.
Greatest They were cheeky, model-obsessed pretty boys from Britain, but as shamelessly '80s pop as the original Fab Five were, they made fantastic videos....GreatestMusical They were cheeky, model-obsessed pretty boys from Britain, but as shamelessly '80s pop as the original Fab Five were, they made fantastic videos....2003-11-14
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Austin Mahone shares details of 'more mature' debut record
- Sofia Vergara channels Peg Bundy in Instagram post
- Jimmy Kimmel asks L.A. pedestrians if Barack Obama is a muslim
- Hear the melancholic title track off Patty Griffin's new album 'Servant of Love'
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' queens step into 'Golden Girls' shoes in honor of 30th anniversary
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!