They were cheeky, model-obsessed pretty boys from Britain, but as shamelessly ’80s pop as the original Fab Five were, they made fantastic videos. Remember how they frolicked on those tropical beaches in ”Rio”? We may never know what ”The Reflex” is, but with this much feathered hair to admire, who cares? EXTRAS Multiple versions of hits (yes, included is that ”Girls on Film”) and interviews from way back when (Lads! Enough with the makeup!). But the best nuggets are accessible only by complex button combinations, and for such an innovative video collection, it’s disappointingly short on directors’ input.
Greatest They were cheeky, model-obsessed pretty boys from Britain, but as shamelessly '80s pop as the original Fab Five were, they made fantastic videos....GreatestMusical They were cheeky, model-obsessed pretty boys from Britain, but as shamelessly '80s pop as the original Fab Five were, they made fantastic videos....2003-11-14
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...