They were cheeky, model-obsessed pretty boys from Britain, but as shamelessly ’80s pop as the original Fab Five were, they made fantastic videos. Remember how they frolicked on those tropical beaches in ”Rio”? We may never know what ”The Reflex” is, but with this much feathered hair to admire, who cares? EXTRAS Multiple versions of hits (yes, included is that ”Girls on Film”) and interviews from way back when (Lads! Enough with the makeup!). But the best nuggets are accessible only by complex button combinations, and for such an innovative video collection, it’s disappointingly short on directors’ input.
Greatest They were cheeky, model-obsessed pretty boys from Britain, but as shamelessly '80s pop as the original Fab Five were, they made fantastic videos....GreatestMusical They were cheeky, model-obsessed pretty boys from Britain, but as shamelessly '80s pop as the original Fab Five were, they made fantastic videos....2003-11-14
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- AFI Fest 2016: 'Moana,' 'Miss Sloane,' 'The Comedian' to world premiere
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- Fall TV's best and worst ratings performers so far
- Rob Gronkowski goes undercover for Lyft to talk astrophysics, Tom Brady
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop