Anthony Hopkins and Nicole Kidman, two splendid, world-class stars, are exactly the wrong supersize to play a small, American tragic hero and heroine in an honors-project adaptation of Philip Roth’s novel.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Anthony Hopkins, Nicole Kidman, Gary Sinise, Milia Vital, Jacinda Barrett, Ron Canada, John Finn, Ed Harris, Harry J. Lennix, Mimi Kuzyk, Margo Martindale, Wentworth Miller, Anna Deavere Smith, Kerry Washington; Director: Robert Benton; Author: Nicholas Meyer; Release Date Wide: 10/31/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Stranger Things' bosses tease 'darker' season 2
- 'Wolf Creek' TV show to spook viewers in October
- Netflix chief: There are too many 'mediocre' shows
- Questlove condemns Bill O'Reilly for slavery comments
- WATCH: Leona Lewis sings in 'Cats' Broadway revival montage
- Julia Roberts on Garry Marshall: I was lucky 'to have been loved by him'
- Netflix explains why they didn't rescue 'Agent Carter'
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels