Anthony Hopkins and Nicole Kidman, two splendid, world-class stars, are exactly the wrong supersize to play a small, American tragic hero and heroine in an honors-project adaptation of Philip Roth’s novel.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Anthony Hopkins, Nicole Kidman, Gary Sinise, Milia Vital, Jacinda Barrett, Ron Canada, John Finn, Ed Harris, Harry J. Lennix, Mimi Kuzyk, Margo Martindale, Wentworth Miller, Anna Deavere Smith, Kerry Washington; Director: Robert Benton; Author: Nicholas Meyer; Release Date Wide: 10/31/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sir Ian McKellen on coming out: 'I became not just a happier person, but a better actor'
- Suspect arrested in Lil Wayne tour bus shooting
- Heavy metal fans are the most loyal, Spotify says
- James Franco yells about poop in Shia LaBeouf parody video
- Fox News: Why isn't media scrutinizing how Josh Duggar's police file got leaked?
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': A chat with Miss Congeniality winner Katya
- Clint Eastwood to direct Capt. 'Sully' biopic