Not long after the diva agreed to write a memoir for HarperCollins, her new manager, Benny Medina, apparently got butterflies and nixed the deal. If only he’d been around to stop ”Glitter.”
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor