Who says horror movies have no socially redeeming value? The trailer for ”The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” resurrects the haunting ”Song to the Siren,” recorded in 1998 by Liz Fraser and Robin Guthrie of the Cocteau Twins, whose darkly ethereal pop made the Goth kids swoon back in the ’80s. If there’s new interest in the remastered albums the band recently released, credit Leatherface with generating the buzz.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taraji P. Henson blames 'a lot of drinks' on Coldplay-Maroon 5 mix-up
- Hear 'The Hobbit' actor Richard Armitage read 'David Copperfield' -- exclusive
- Teresa Giudice to return to 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- Hear Rogue Wave's new single off their next album
- Martin Scorsese doesn't think people remember his films
- 'Grey's Anatomy' to reveal Jackson-April status in special flashback episode
- Victoria Aveyard on new 'Red Queen' book: 'I feel really happy and evil turning the story on its head'