Who says horror movies have no socially redeeming value? The trailer for ”The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” resurrects the haunting ”Song to the Siren,” recorded in 1998 by Liz Fraser and Robin Guthrie of the Cocteau Twins, whose darkly ethereal pop made the Goth kids swoon back in the ’80s. If there’s new interest in the remastered albums the band recently released, credit Leatherface with generating the buzz.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' producer says NBC wanted 'zombie crime' procedural
- Watch Lady Gaga join Tame Impala on stage at FYF Fest
- Patton Oswalt to return to stand-up following wife’s death
- Mel B, Emma Bunton, and Geri Halliwell had a Spice Girls reunion
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin races Bradon Routh's son on set
- Box office report: 'Don't Breathe' inhales $26.1 million
- Marvel's 'Team Thor' Video Shows What He Was Up To During 'Civil War'