Who says horror movies have no socially redeeming value? The trailer for ”The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” resurrects the haunting ”Song to the Siren,” recorded in 1998 by Liz Fraser and Robin Guthrie of the Cocteau Twins, whose darkly ethereal pop made the Goth kids swoon back in the ’80s. If there’s new interest in the remastered albums the band recently released, credit Leatherface with generating the buzz.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jon Stewart helps Iraq War veterans find jobs in TV
- Queen Latifah channels LL Cool J for her 'Lip Sync Battle' performance
- Katharine McPhee drops catchy comeback single 'Lick My Lips'
- Kanye's anniversary tweet to Kim was super romantic
- Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
- Robyn hints at new music with keyboardist Markus Jägerstedt
- Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas, and manager Phil McIntyre team up for Safehouse Records
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!