Who says horror movies have no socially redeeming value? The trailer for ”The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” resurrects the haunting ”Song to the Siren,” recorded in 1998 by Liz Fraser and Robin Guthrie of the Cocteau Twins, whose darkly ethereal pop made the Goth kids swoon back in the ’80s. If there’s new interest in the remastered albums the band recently released, credit Leatherface with generating the buzz.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Grumpy Cat makes Broadway debut with the cast of 'Cats'
- 'The Tonight Show': James Marsden sings Kenny Rogers to 'get the girl'
- Clive Owen, Dakota Fanning go fast and furious for BMW short film
- Bill Maher and Sarah Silverman call Gary Johnson 'a f---ing idiot'
- Nathan Lane calls Donald Trump a 'bloated piece of candy corn'
- Samantha Bee wants the election to be over 'so badly'
- Meet Sasha Lane, the breakout star of ‘American Honey'