Who says horror movies have no socially redeeming value? The trailer for ”The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” resurrects the haunting ”Song to the Siren,” recorded in 1998 by Liz Fraser and Robin Guthrie of the Cocteau Twins, whose darkly ethereal pop made the Goth kids swoon back in the ’80s. If there’s new interest in the remastered albums the band recently released, credit Leatherface with generating the buzz.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ben Affleck's Batman had to be a hulking 'tower of muscle'
- Brian Regan's nerves got the best of him during one of his first big shows
- CBS cancels 'Extant,' developing new Halle Berry project
- Stephenie Meyer has no plans to release 'Midnight Sun' after EL James' 'Grey'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' had the highest rated first season in cable history
- New York Comic-Con: Clark Gregg teases 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' & 'Civil War' connection
- '33' featurette dives deep into the true story of the trapped Chilean miners