Who says horror movies have no socially redeeming value? The trailer for ”The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” resurrects the haunting ”Song to the Siren,” recorded in 1998 by Liz Fraser and Robin Guthrie of the Cocteau Twins, whose darkly ethereal pop made the Goth kids swoon back in the ’80s. If there’s new interest in the remastered albums the band recently released, credit Leatherface with generating the buzz.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'New Girl' season finale react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that shocking moment and what's next
- 'Law & Order: SVU' welcomes back familiar faces
- 'Arrow,' 'Flash' producer Greg Berlanti to helm 'Infinite Horizon' comic adaptation
- 'The D Train' co-directors share secrets on THAT Jack Black, James Marsden scene
- Joni Mitchell's friend appointed her temporary conservator
- Reese Witherspoon launches lifestyle site Draper James
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!