Who says horror movies have no socially redeeming value? The trailer for ”The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” resurrects the haunting ”Song to the Siren,” recorded in 1998 by Liz Fraser and Robin Guthrie of the Cocteau Twins, whose darkly ethereal pop made the Goth kids swoon back in the ’80s. If there’s new interest in the remastered albums the band recently released, credit Leatherface with generating the buzz.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Radio stations to honor Prince with 'Nothing Compares 2 U'
- Patton Oswalt remembers wife Michelle McNamara in 'Time' tribute
- Rosie Perez, Ron Livingston, Parker Posey join TBS' 'Search Party'
- 'Catfish' host Nev Schulman honors subject who died
- 'Captain America' movie marathon announced by Marvel
- Emilia Clarke and Jack Huston to star in 'Above Suspicion'
- WATCH: Exclusive clip from psychological thriller 'The Ones Below'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast