Who says horror movies have no socially redeeming value? The trailer for ”The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” resurrects the haunting ”Song to the Siren,” recorded in 1998 by Liz Fraser and Robin Guthrie of the Cocteau Twins, whose darkly ethereal pop made the Goth kids swoon back in the ’80s. If there’s new interest in the remastered albums the band recently released, credit Leatherface with generating the buzz.
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday