It’s been five years since our fave foursome went off the air, and we’re starting to think Jerry is a bery, bery bad man for making us wait. After all, other Must See staples like ”Friends” and ”Will & Grace” are on the shelves. Why no soup for us? Getting solid information is harder than being master of our domain. Exec producer Howard West claims that DVDs are in the works and should roll out by late next year. ”It takes time,” he explains about adding extras – unseen footage, behind-the-scenes interviews – to episodes filmed as long ago as 1990. ”We have to go backward to go forward.” But Columbia TriStar, who will distribute, says it has no timetable for the release. Translation? Yadda, yadda, yadda. – Nancy Sidewater
Posted November 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- Seth Rogen, more to dine on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party'
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop