Like the L.A. critics, they’ve canceled this year’s awards in protest of the MPAA’s screener ban. But member Roger Ebert opposes the move, arguing it ”punishes” good films.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist