Who knew EW’s Dixie Chicks cover would inspire so much parodic public nekkidness? Latest to use his washboards as a signboard: country comic Cledus T. Judd, who’s just released a four-song EP of Dixie disses. Remember not to invite him and Natalie to the same Rock the Vote rally. Or, um, gym.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Chance the Rapper remixes Jeremih's 'Planes'
- Homeland going to Germany for season 5
- 'Grey's Anatomy' tried to warn us McDreamy was doomed...
- 'Friday Night Lights' alum joins 'Chicago Fire'
- Daniel Brühl confirms role as Marvel villain
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Sansa is a 'fake it till you make it' expert on 'Game of Thrones'
- Ellen Pompeo on 'Grey's' after McDreamy