Who knew EW’s Dixie Chicks cover would inspire so much parodic public nekkidness? Latest to use his washboards as a signboard: country comic Cledus T. Judd, who’s just released a four-song EP of Dixie disses. Remember not to invite him and Natalie to the same Rock the Vote rally. Or, um, gym.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard