Who knew EW’s Dixie Chicks cover would inspire so much parodic public nekkidness? Latest to use his washboards as a signboard: country comic Cledus T. Judd, who’s just released a four-song EP of Dixie disses. Remember not to invite him and Natalie to the same Rock the Vote rally. Or, um, gym.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'