Who knew EW’s Dixie Chicks cover would inspire so much parodic public nekkidness? Latest to use his washboards as a signboard: country comic Cledus T. Judd, who’s just released a four-song EP of Dixie disses. Remember not to invite him and Natalie to the same Rock the Vote rally. Or, um, gym.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters