Who knew EW’s Dixie Chicks cover would inspire so much parodic public nekkidness? Latest to use his washboards as a signboard: country comic Cledus T. Judd, who’s just released a four-song EP of Dixie disses. Remember not to invite him and Natalie to the same Rock the Vote rally. Or, um, gym.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist