Sex sells. Or that’s what the unsigned R&B/hip-hop trio UC3 is hoping by partnering with Hooters of America. As if the eat-while-you-ogle franchise didn’t have enough on its plate with 353 locations, an airline, and a golf tour, it has teamed with a Florida entrepreneur to promote the upstart girl band and their debut CD, ”I’m That Girl.” One snag: Two of UC3 are only 17. ”We find the relationship to be appropriate,” says manager Rob Faw, ”and not all weird or indecent.” Okay.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tom Cruise & Jimmy Fallon recreate 'Top Gun' during epic lip-sync battle
- Kaitlyn Bristowe tries on wedding dresses with Jimmy Kimmel
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!