Sex sells. Or that’s what the unsigned R&B/hip-hop trio UC3 is hoping by partnering with Hooters of America. As if the eat-while-you-ogle franchise didn’t have enough on its plate with 353 locations, an airline, and a golf tour, it has teamed with a Florida entrepreneur to promote the upstart girl band and their debut CD, ”I’m That Girl.” One snag: Two of UC3 are only 17. ”We find the relationship to be appropriate,” says manager Rob Faw, ”and not all weird or indecent.” Okay.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?