Sex sells. Or that’s what the unsigned R&B/hip-hop trio UC3 is hoping by partnering with Hooters of America. As if the eat-while-you-ogle franchise didn’t have enough on its plate with 353 locations, an airline, and a golf tour, it has teamed with a Florida entrepreneur to promote the upstart girl band and their debut CD, ”I’m That Girl.” One snag: Two of UC3 are only 17. ”We find the relationship to be appropriate,” says manager Rob Faw, ”and not all weird or indecent.” Okay.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bill Cosby seeks dismissal of lawsuit
- William Shatner, Patrick Stewart on Nimoy
- Craig Ferguson to star in ABC’s comedy pilot 'The King of 7B'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- The indomitable Big Freedia returns with a new season of 'Queen of Bounce'
- New Bruce Lee biopic announced by his family