Sex sells. Or that’s what the unsigned R&B/hip-hop trio UC3 is hoping by partnering with Hooters of America. As if the eat-while-you-ogle franchise didn’t have enough on its plate with 353 locations, an airline, and a golf tour, it has teamed with a Florida entrepreneur to promote the upstart girl band and their debut CD, ”I’m That Girl.” One snag: Two of UC3 are only 17. ”We find the relationship to be appropriate,” says manager Rob Faw, ”and not all weird or indecent.” Okay.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel unveils new 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- Jason Sudeikis plays Drinko with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!