Sex sells. Or that’s what the unsigned R&B/hip-hop trio UC3 is hoping by partnering with Hooters of America. As if the eat-while-you-ogle franchise didn’t have enough on its plate with 353 locations, an airline, and a golf tour, it has teamed with a Florida entrepreneur to promote the upstart girl band and their debut CD, ”I’m That Girl.” One snag: Two of UC3 are only 17. ”We find the relationship to be appropriate,” says manager Rob Faw, ”and not all weird or indecent.” Okay.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday