Sex sells. Or that’s what the unsigned R&B/hip-hop trio UC3 is hoping by partnering with Hooters of America. As if the eat-while-you-ogle franchise didn’t have enough on its plate with 353 locations, an airline, and a golf tour, it has teamed with a Florida entrepreneur to promote the upstart girl band and their debut CD, ”I’m That Girl.” One snag: Two of UC3 are only 17. ”We find the relationship to be appropriate,” says manager Rob Faw, ”and not all weird or indecent.” Okay.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun says don't blame Daryl for Glenn's death
- Kate Beckinsale opens up about her phallic fruit hobby
- 'Survivor': Figgy says her relationship with Taylor is over
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'