Sex sells. Or that’s what the unsigned R&B/hip-hop trio UC3 is hoping by partnering with Hooters of America. As if the eat-while-you-ogle franchise didn’t have enough on its plate with 353 locations, an airline, and a golf tour, it has teamed with a Florida entrepreneur to promote the upstart girl band and their debut CD, ”I’m That Girl.” One snag: Two of UC3 are only 17. ”We find the relationship to be appropriate,” says manager Rob Faw, ”and not all weird or indecent.” Okay.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé thought Denis Leary was Bryan Adams: 'Beyoncé makes the call'
- Grading the week's best (and worst) singles
- Watch the new trailer for 'Office Christmas Party'
- Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart join Jeff Ross' 'Roast Battle' judges panel
- Roger Moore 'heartbroken' after daughter dies of cancer
- Zelda Williams stars in Lifetime thriller 'Girl in the Box': Photos
- 'The A Word' clip: After sex, Maurice promises 'It'll get better'