In Richard Curtis’ toasty, star-packed ensemble comedy, a handful of British lonelyhearts attempt to come out of their shells. Hugh Grant, as the prime minister, proves a peerless romantic star, but the movie, in general, is as sweetly munchable as a Christmas cookie, and about as nourishing.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel