In her latest role, model/actress Heidi Klum gets in touch with her inner bee-yotch as a buxom baddie who locks lips with Willem Dafoe and Pierce Brosnan, flies a chopper, and guns down anyone in her path. Well, sort of. It all happens in the virtual universe of Electronic Arts’ upcoming ”James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing,” to which she has lent her voice and likeness. And though she possesses the icy-hot looks and accent of evil scientist Katya Nadanova, she has a remarkable – some might say healthy – ignorance of videogame history. Sonic? Who? Zelda? Never heard of her. Pikachu? Gesundheit! (”We played outside as kids,” Klum shrugs.) Her Bond IQ is also low. ”I’ve seen lots of them, but I can’t name my favorite,” she admits. Fine. Does she in any way relate to the spy she plays – as in entertaining thoughts of offing a fellow catwalker? ”I’m not someone who does mean things to get ahead.” Sigh. And so goes the world’s nicest villain.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hugh Jackman shares ‘Wolverine’ teaser image and asks for fan input
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing Wild West drama series Untamed
- Ann Rule, true-crime author, dies at 83
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!