In her latest role, model/actress Heidi Klum gets in touch with her inner bee-yotch as a buxom baddie who locks lips with Willem Dafoe and Pierce Brosnan, flies a chopper, and guns down anyone in her path. Well, sort of. It all happens in the virtual universe of Electronic Arts’ upcoming ”James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing,” to which she has lent her voice and likeness. And though she possesses the icy-hot looks and accent of evil scientist Katya Nadanova, she has a remarkable – some might say healthy – ignorance of videogame history. Sonic? Who? Zelda? Never heard of her. Pikachu? Gesundheit! (”We played outside as kids,” Klum shrugs.) Her Bond IQ is also low. ”I’ve seen lots of them, but I can’t name my favorite,” she admits. Fine. Does she in any way relate to the spy she plays – as in entertaining thoughts of offing a fellow catwalker? ”I’m not someone who does mean things to get ahead.” Sigh. And so goes the world’s nicest villain.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' products to hit shelves in September
- J.K. Rowling apologizes for 'Harry Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' earns $187.7M at weekend box office, second-best U.S. debut ever
- Spice Girls reunite at David Beckham's birthday
- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquiao fight: You be the judge
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!