In her latest role, model/actress Heidi Klum gets in touch with her inner bee-yotch as a buxom baddie who locks lips with Willem Dafoe and Pierce Brosnan, flies a chopper, and guns down anyone in her path. Well, sort of. It all happens in the virtual universe of Electronic Arts’ upcoming ”James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing,” to which she has lent her voice and likeness. And though she possesses the icy-hot looks and accent of evil scientist Katya Nadanova, she has a remarkable – some might say healthy – ignorance of videogame history. Sonic? Who? Zelda? Never heard of her. Pikachu? Gesundheit! (”We played outside as kids,” Klum shrugs.) Her Bond IQ is also low. ”I’ve seen lots of them, but I can’t name my favorite,” she admits. Fine. Does she in any way relate to the spy she plays – as in entertaining thoughts of offing a fellow catwalker? ”I’m not someone who does mean things to get ahead.” Sigh. And so goes the world’s nicest villain.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Soul-sucking dementor wasps, the Harry Potter illustrated edition, and more J.K. Rowling news
- Ty Dolla $ign's Tarantino-y video for 'Only Right' is here
- HBO nabs Duplass brothers' animated show
- Tidal might lose all Sony music
- 'Married' casts Frances Conroy, M.C. Gainey as Judy Greer’s parents
- 'Graceland' first look: 'Entourage' alum Rhys Coiro debuts as new foil
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Extant,' 'Flash'/'Arrow' spinoff, more fresh TV spoilers
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!