U2’s 2002 homecoming gig might impress more, if not for a prior DVD off the same tour with a dozen overlapping songs. But the show is as spectacular as it is repetitious, and that castle makes a nice, Red Rocks-ian backdrop. The bonus featurette, a 1984 making-of-”Unforgettable Fire” promo reel, shows the then youngsters recording inside Slane, oozing earnestness.
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE drops Gavin DeGraw collaboration 'Brother'—exclusive premiere
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters