April Fools’ Day, 1919: A young, ambitious publisher (Robert Sean Leonard) receives a mysterious machine that begins to pump out piles of manuscripts – from the future! That’s a perfect setup for Tony-winning playwright Richard Greenberg (”Take Me Out”), who has a shimmering, Stoppard-like talent for spewing language and ideas. But the play’s reams of content fail to coalesce, despite terrific performances from Leonard, an attractive Scott Foley, and a hilarious Mario Cantone.
Starring: Laura Benanti, Scott Foley, Robert Sean Leonard; Director: Evan Yionoulis; Author: Richard Greenberg; Opening Date: 10/16/2003
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters