This two-disc version of Jeff Stein’s amazing 1979 film includes footage isolating John Entwistle’s camera and audio feed on ”Won’t Get Fooled Again” – sure to be a bass-camp staple. Roger Daltrey sits for a new Q&A, as does Stein, who says working with the contentious band made him feel ”like the monument on the cover of ‘Who’s Next’.”
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Toni Collette, Tracy Letts, and Sam Trammell join Daniel Radcliffe thriller 'Imperium'
- Patrick Ness on writing fantastical fiction for teens in 'The Rest of Us Just Live Here'
- Watch how Jim Henson's Creature Shop creates the puppets in 'Oscar's Hotel'
- LCD Soundsystem has no plans to reunite despite reports
- Terror goes viral in exclusive trailer for Chloe Sevigny-starring '#Horror'
- John Boehner drops out of 'Tonight Show' appearance
- Netflix raised the price of its most popular subscription