This two-disc version of Jeff Stein’s amazing 1979 film includes footage isolating John Entwistle’s camera and audio feed on ”Won’t Get Fooled Again” – sure to be a bass-camp staple. Roger Daltrey sits for a new Q&A, as does Stein, who says working with the contentious band made him feel ”like the monument on the cover of ‘Who’s Next’.”
Posted November 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'
- Benny Boom in talks to step in as director of Tupac biopic
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song