Trading independence for another season chez Mom and Pop on MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” Kelly Osbourne is unloading the Hollywood Hills pad she bought last March. Perched near the Sunset Strip, the 2,700-square-foot, Spanish-style abode was once owned by Robert Downey Jr. According to brokers Joe Babajian and Kyle Grasso of Prudential Beverly Hills, Osbourne spent nearly half a million dollars upgrading the property.
(Kelly Osbourne: Dave Fisher/London Features; House: Jonathan Alcorn)
Posted November 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat