Trading independence for another season chez Mom and Pop on MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” Kelly Osbourne is unloading the Hollywood Hills pad she bought last March. Perched near the Sunset Strip, the 2,700-square-foot, Spanish-style abode was once owned by Robert Downey Jr. According to brokers Joe Babajian and Kyle Grasso of Prudential Beverly Hills, Osbourne spent nearly half a million dollars upgrading the property.
(Kelly Osbourne: Dave Fisher/London Features; House: Jonathan Alcorn)
Posted November 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Young Thug wants to call his next mixtape 'Carter V'
- Former Girls frontman Christopher Owens drops new album
- 'Pawn Sacrifice' trailer shows Bobby Fischer's greatest struggles
- Mariah and me(?!) on stage in Vegas: Tweet dreams are made of this...
- Critic's Mailbag: EW's movie critic wants to hear from you
- 'Marriage Boot Camp' welcomes... Jeff and Jordan from 'Big Brother?'
- U2 manager Dennis Sheehan dies
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!