Trading independence for another season chez Mom and Pop on MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” Kelly Osbourne is unloading the Hollywood Hills pad she bought last March. Perched near the Sunset Strip, the 2,700-square-foot, Spanish-style abode was once owned by Robert Downey Jr. According to brokers Joe Babajian and Kyle Grasso of Prudential Beverly Hills, Osbourne spent nearly half a million dollars upgrading the property.
(Kelly Osbourne: Dave Fisher/London Features; House: Jonathan Alcorn)
Posted November 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lil Wayne debuts his 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!