Trading independence for another season chez Mom and Pop on MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” Kelly Osbourne is unloading the Hollywood Hills pad she bought last March. Perched near the Sunset Strip, the 2,700-square-foot, Spanish-style abode was once owned by Robert Downey Jr. According to brokers Joe Babajian and Kyle Grasso of Prudential Beverly Hills, Osbourne spent nearly half a million dollars upgrading the property.
(Kelly Osbourne: Dave Fisher/London Features; House: Jonathan Alcorn)
Posted November 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Talk about a Revolution: 'TURN's showrunner on season 2 and the new poster
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates