Trading independence for another season chez Mom and Pop on MTV’s ”The Osbournes,” Kelly Osbourne is unloading the Hollywood Hills pad she bought last March. Perched near the Sunset Strip, the 2,700-square-foot, Spanish-style abode was once owned by Robert Downey Jr. According to brokers Joe Babajian and Kyle Grasso of Prudential Beverly Hills, Osbourne spent nearly half a million dollars upgrading the property.
(Kelly Osbourne: Dave Fisher/London Features; House: Jonathan Alcorn)
Posted November 27 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Find out the No. 1 movie on the day you were born
- Cast confirmed for Woody Allen's next film
- Mary J. Blige helps out Taraji P. Henson in new 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- See Iceman, Littlefinger in new trailer for Xbox One exclusive 'Quantum Break'
- 'Hannibal' star Hugh Dancy cast in new Hulu series
- Chris Hardwick auditions for 'Fantastic Five,' powers include being a good hugger
- Lifetime to air Jackson family reality series