Ben Watts – Vibe photographer and Naomi’s big bro – loves street culture, and it shows. ”Big Up” (Princeton Architectural Press, $75), a collection of his shots, features lots of bling bling, big stereo speakers, and cool celebs like Usher.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump's proposed Muslim ban is 'tyranny'
- Meryl Streep in talks to join Emily Blunt in 'Mary Poppins Returns'