Ben Watts – Vibe photographer and Naomi’s big bro – loves street culture, and it shows. ”Big Up” (Princeton Architectural Press, $75), a collection of his shots, features lots of bling bling, big stereo speakers, and cool celebs like Usher.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Gwen Stefani expresses mixed emotions on bubbly 'Make Me Like You'
- Taylor warned Kanye against 'strong misogynistic message' in 'Famous'
- See Bob Odenkirk try to explain 'Better Call Saul' in 60 seconds
- 'Scandal' actor Tony Goldwyn thinks Fitz should get on Tinder
- 'Price is Right' specials to host contestants from 'Big Brother,' 'Survivor'
- Ross Marquand of 'TWD' to guest-star on 'The Mindy Project,' 'Deadbeat'
- Stephen Colbert thinks 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' sounds depressing