Ben Watts – Vibe photographer and Naomi’s big bro – loves street culture, and it shows. ”Big Up” (Princeton Architectural Press, $75), a collection of his shots, features lots of bling bling, big stereo speakers, and cool celebs like Usher.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE drops Gavin DeGraw collaboration 'Brother'—exclusive premiere
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters