Ben Watts – Vibe photographer and Naomi’s big bro – loves street culture, and it shows. ”Big Up” (Princeton Architectural Press, $75), a collection of his shots, features lots of bling bling, big stereo speakers, and cool celebs like Usher.
Posted November 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barb from 'Stranger Things' to join Archie reboot 'Riverdale'
- Jimmy Eat World share soaring new rock song, 'Sure and Certain'
- 'Arrow': Thea makes date plans in exclusive season 4 deleted scene
- 'Warcraft' director is 'equally proud and furious' about the film
- Apollonia makes surprise appearance at 'Purple Rain' screening
- Anne Hathaway to star in Jenny Mollen’s 'Live Fast Die Hot'
- Rick Perry's 'Dancing With the Stars' run to help veterans